I’m a Data Scientist at Sirris
- Sentiment Analysis
- Text Analysis
- Bug Analysis
- Object Oriented refactoring
- Object Oriented metrics
- Mining Software Repository
- January 2017 – Now: Data Scientist at Sirris
- January 2013 – December 2016: Post Doc at LORE (Lab On Reengineering) research group – University of Antwerp.
- March 2011 – December 2012:
- September 2010 – January 2011, Visiting researcher at DISC (Department of Information Systems and Computing, London).
- March 2011: PhD in Software Engineering. Thesis “Time evolution and distribution analysis of software bugs from a complex network perspective” – Advisor: Prof. Giulio Concas Co-Advisor: Prof. Michele Marchesi. During the PhD period my research field mainly concerned object oriented software system studied by complex network theory. The most important part of this study was the static and dynamic analysis of bugs affecting software systems.
- July 2007: Degree in Electronic Engineering (mark 110/110 Magna cum Laude) at the University of Cagliari. Thesis:“Relationship between software graph metrics and defects propagation inside object oriented system”, advisor Prof. Giulio Concas